Setting the Standard for Commercial Cleaning Service
Since our establishment in 2004, EBM has surpassed its business plan for finance and growth. Currently EBM cleans over 10 million square feet nightly.
In 2014, EBM hit a major milestone by being selected as the janitorial service provider for a major banking institution. This expanded our presence across the border into South Carolina, where our excellence is allowing for more continued growth, into Richmond and Virginia Beach.
We at EBM believe, that we exist to provide a quality janitorial service, that meets and exceeds customer expectations. At the same time, we strive to maintain a workplace where employees are respected and challenged to grow.
Combining these two priorities, we work hard to create and cultivate enriching partnerships among all stakeholders.
- Integrity is in our DNA. We do what we say we will do
- We believe partnership is the key to success in each account. Through cultivating and enriching partnerships we create win-win growth with our customers.
- We are committed to excellence. We promote ownership in every situation, and we do whatever it takes to make our customers satisfied with our services.
- Communication – We understand, respect and readily respond to all urgent client needs and requests.
- We treat everyone with respect, politeness and empathy. The EBM management, values all of our customers, employees and vendors.
EBM has a unique culture that shapes both our formal and informal organization and interactions. Hands on cleaners, are most responsible for deliverables and are treated with respect and courtesy. They are given an opportunity to advance in a way that matches their desire to grow. We train and match skill sets, to the needs of particular buildings, to enhance crew member expertise. This instills a sense of importance into our cleaning crew. We understand that recognition is a great motivator, therefore all suggestions for improvement are also accompanied by sincere compliments on performance. This culture has been an integral part of our start up. It is one of the most important characteristics we look for, when identifying a potential supervisor for training.
Our culture benefits our client/management companies because it has been proven to generate both higher performance levels and less employee turnover. Time and time again, we have witnessed a direct connection between our cleaners’ high level of pride and company success. One example; we had a crew cleaning a 4,000 square foot office building, whose consistent outstanding service led to a contract for a 400,000 square foot campus. Additionally, the start week was described by the facility manager as being, “the most seamless vendor change I have experienced in nearly two decades of management”.